Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Boots!

I had meant to buy myself a new pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes that I'd had my eye on, but silly me I tried to not shop during my 30 for 30 challenge as part of the rules and by the time I'd finished it, the shoes that I wanted were sold out in my size. Bollocks! So rewarded myself with these babies:



IMG_6590



IMG_6587



IMG_6585



Tunic: Violet et Claire

Pants: Old Navy

Watch: Etsy

Boots: Aldo McDade on major sale right now!



Ignore those incredibly embarrassing books behind me. *ahem* Someone please remind me to hide those in my bedroom. I don't want you all to think that I have a crush on Justin Bieber and that I have Robert Pattinson's eyes tattooed on my back so he can watch me all the time instead of just while I sleep. (Creepy! Creepy stalker vampire boyfriend!) Do the Hunger Games and Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogies redeem me? Please say yes.


That's all,

Twills

XOXO


p.s. I have no idea what I was thinking when I was making these crazy faces!

2 comments:

  1. Rowr!

    (I put all intellectual books in the living room. All bodice rippers, pop culture, and/or vampire-themed books go in my bedroom.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have them hidden but moved a bookshelf out of my room to make room for my exercise bike which is much more unsightly than embarrassing books, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete