Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 22: Black and White and Red All Over

I wore this to go grocery shopping. Grocery shopping without kids is my idea of heaven. I manage to get everything I need, I can read labels, I don't rush, and I don't care about trying to find the shortest line. Usually I let senior citizens or other people with children go ahead of me. Bliss.



015



Still learning how to play with Picnic:

008



Hat: Ardene

Pants, both blouses, pants: Old Navy

Sweater, belt: George

Boots: Doc Martens

Handbag: Le Chateau, thrifted



It looks like that spider plant is trying to attack me. Probably because after 8 years of me consciously neglecting it, it's coming for its revenge. I can't keep a plant alive to save my life but this one just. doesn't. die.


That's all,

Twills

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment