Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 18: What a Hiatus!

Seriously, I am lagging on this project so much. Perhaps because I'm not a fashion blogger? Heh. Anyhow, I have a lot of photos stored in my Flickr that are just begging to be posted so I can get moving again and tidy my room! My 30 for 30 stuff has been on a free-standing closet wrack for nearly forever! Organisation is my new motivation.


042


We were acting all goofy this day. This is me, jumping into the frame before the timer goes off, or the half-naked preschooler photobombs me.


047


Making faces:


055



Sweater: Bluenotes

Shirt: Old Navy

Jeans: Joe

Hot shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (still in love!)

Rings: Random ones I've had forever


Hopefully this is a sign that I'm getting back on track.


That's all,

Twills

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment