Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 26: Reppin' the KDG

This is me reppin' my roller derby team. While attending our annual Naughty or Nice Holiday party, my sister asked me about someone and I pointed and said, "Oh, she's over there in the fancy little dress... with the toque!" I need to wear a fancy little dress with a toque when I finish with this challenge! Or, um... "beanie" for all you Americans, and "stocking cap" for those of you back home in Newfoundland.


029



036



038



040



Toque: KDG

Sweater: Gap

Button down: Old Navy

Pants: The Bay

Booties: Jeffrey Campbell

Necklace: Inherited

Rings: Mommed and found


It seems I'm forever destined to alternate between goofy or awkward. I'll have to embrace it: it's just me.


That's all,

Twills

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment