Friday, June 3, 2011

Fruits Week Day 5: Kiwi

When I wore this, mother nature had decided to give us a break from the oppressive, lethargy-inducing heat and make the day cold and windy. It was nice to get to wear a sweater again for one day, but I don't want to make a habit of it this summer.



011


008


014

Brown velvet shoes=kiwi skin!



Hat: Old Navy

Sweater: Thrifted

Shirt: Daddy but then D.I.Y.

Belt: Daddy

Boyfriend Jeans: Not Daddy. Aeropostale

Shoes: Betsey Johnson



I always said I'd never do boyfriend jeans, but here I am. Can you blame me if I paid for them with change? Coins! I thought I'd try them at that price but I must say, they are not a man-approved item by any means. Speaking of, in Feng Shui, wearing a green hat means that you've been cuckolded. I decided to buy it anyway because it's linen and I have an all consuming passion for linen in the summer even though it wrinkles like crazy. Plus, there's no one to cuckold me so the universe and I are good for now.


That's all,

Twills

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Awesome hat and even more killer shoes! Those are so cool. I think the jeans work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as if I can get away with a lot more, style-wise, if I'm wearing big'ol clompy shoes.

    ReplyDelete