Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 3: Je Me Souviens

Day 3 happened on Remembrance Day here in Canada.  It was a sunny day, and I was a little sad that I was going to go to the parade but that I couldn't dress up like a pin-up girl just for kicks.  Since I didn't have the right items included in my 30 for 30, I decided that the denim pencil skirt that I did include would have to do, and that it was more sensible for the weather conditions anyway.


Weird, sunny looking picture:

Fallpics 409


This is me, moving forward to turn the camera off.


Fallpics 423



Not feeling smiley at all:


Fallpics 422



Hat, Gap; black shrug, George; blue shirt, Old Navy; denim pencil skirt, Old Navy; leggings, old as dirt; boots, Aldo.  Hopefully next week I won't be making sad little "I'm sick" faces?  I will get better at this whole picture-taking thing, I hope.



That's all,

Twills

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment