Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 9: Derby Day

Last night was my last night of roller derby for the 2010 season, and now I have to wait until spring of 2011 to get back on skates!  I celebrated/mourned the end of season by hanging out in my derby "boutfit" all day.  Normally I feel awkward taking my pictures every day and you can see it all over my face.  This picture cracks me up because I didn't feel awkward but... look what happened:



Nov24 004

Photobomb!

Shirt:  Uniform

Booty Shorts:  Old Navy

Tights:  American Apparel, Joe and Ardene

Socks:  Ardene

Arm warmers:  DIY

Raddest skates in the universe:  Riedell Diablo

Photobombers:  My spawn



Then of course I had a parent-teacher interview at school...  So I decided to change into something a little more mainstream.  I kept the tights on, if only because they're so damn hard to squeeze in and out of when you wear three pairs at once.  Four if you count the DIY arm warmers.



Nov24 022



Jacket:  Smart Set

Tank:  Calvin Klein

Skirt: F21

Tights:  See above

Boots:  Aldo



The season may have just ended, but I'm looking forward to what the next few months will bring.  So exciting!


That's all,

Twills

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Fucking love the Mama derby outfit!! You rock that bad boy. Great idea for a blog, and you go on and be as narcissistic as you want. I'll come to see the Twills fashion show!

    ReplyDelete