Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 8: Nothing is Black!

Everything I learned about mixing stripes and plaids, I learned from watching "Don't Tell Mom, The Babysitter's Dead".



nov23 009


Stray baby-head in the mirror:

nov23 020


I'm just goofing around... I don't really meditate like this.  See me trying not to smirk?


nov23 018


I feel like congratulating myself once again, there is nothing black about this outfit at all!  And!  I live in Canada and for some reason it was warm enough to go outside in this today without a coat!


Hat: Gap

Sweater, scarf:  Stitches

Tuxedo shirt that you can't really see:  Old Navy

Jeans:  Joe

Boots:  Doc Martens

Rings:  Gifted

Brooch:  Lol.  It was attached to some chocolate-covered coffee beans from Timothy's Coffee last Christmas.  But it's shiny!



That's all,

Twills

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment