Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 7: Derby Inspired

My roller derby season ends after next week's practice, and I'm going to miss it terribly.  I decided today to wear a pair of my derby socks, though I slouched them down a little so as not to look too much like I'm wearing a costume.


Nov20 008


Close-up of accessories:


Nov20 009



Cardigan/Shrug thingy:  George

Striped tee, jersey fold-over skirt, leggings:  Old Navy

Socks:  Ardene

Boots:  Aldo

Skull watch:  A great Etsy find

Rings:  Two were found, one turned my sister's finger green but not mine (lol)

Belt:  Joe


I tried so hard to remove the red eye from the photo, but every time I did it made me look as if I had black eyes.  I don't know what I was doing wrong. :(  I'll remember to not stare at the flash next time, I swear!  Day 7 of 30 accounted for!


That's all,

Twills

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment