Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 4: Mom! I Can See Your Bra!

But at least it was black?  Day 4 and already the no-shopping thing is getting to me.  I can be fine with not shopping for a long time, but tell me I can't shop?  Oh, hell no!  I saw a killer pair of OTK's that I am fiending right now... but that's the point of this exercise, non?  If I still want them after the end of the 30 days, then that would mean that it would be a wise purchase.  (As long they don't make me look like a street walker.)  So, you people can't see my bra, but when I took the jacket off the children were scandalized.  You'd think they'd be used to it by now?


day4



So this is weird, but as the camera caught me hurrying to get into place before the timer went off, it captured a picture of me from the side.  I knew that I felt stronger since I started doing roller derby, but now I can see that I'm starting to look stronger as well.  That was a wake-up call for me.  Is it normal to want to see if you can bounce a quarter off your own ass?  Someday...

Day4ASS


Close-up:

day4-5



Velvet blazer, Smart Set; purple burnout tee, Joe; tuxedo pants, Old Navy; shoes, Jeffrey Campbell Lita; necklace, courtesy of Rebecca at Bumble Beads (thank you!)


So this is not quite all-black, but still well within my comfort zone.  I almost can't wait to get dressed tomorrow.


That's all,

Twills

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment