Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cupcake and Crossbones

I keep meaning to show a close-up of this necklace, but I haven't yet. I took this picture with my Blackberry in December so it's not quite clear but you can get the general idea. I almost had something of this nature tattooed on myself (without my name--not quite that narcissistic yet), but I thought I'd like to test drive it in a non-permanent way first. So I discovered this etsy shop through Hillary and was sold!



IMG00476


I love the idea of being able to tell someone what you have in mind and have them make something that's so perfect for you without even knowing them at all. This artist nailed it perfectly! When people ask me where I got my necklace I tell them, "It was custom made!" in a snobby way but I don't tell them that it was really a great price.


So go to Orangeyredink on etsy! For anyone who loves "tattoo style" without wanting to be tattooed or to risk looking like Ed Hardy threw up on that Snooki Monster, this is a safe bet.



That's all,

Twills

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment