Monday, May 23, 2011

On the Prowl

I wore this when I went out for lunch with my cousin and saw her new baby for the first time. When I arrived she told me I looked like a cougar, so I told her that of course I was wearing my uniform since I'd just been out trolling for dates outside of the local high school. I'm very impressed at my milf skillz, that I can still chase my four year old, her two year old, and carry her baby all while wearing these shoes. Not at the same time, mind you. I'm not Super Milf or anything, I just act the part!



039


037034046



Shirt: Thrifted

Skirt: Joe

Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell


I thrifted this black silk shirt with princess sleeves when it was one dollar per bag day at the thrift store in the next village over. I hadn't been there since high school, since it's in the same village which I don't go to often, but I popped in while getting my snow tires changed over to my all-seasons. I love the idea of thrifting for various reasons, especially environmental, but I never seem to get the chance to do much of it because shopping with children attached to me is tricky. That, and they can't seem to stop molesting the mannequins! So I'm so glad that I made such a score this day and bragging about it makes me feel even better. The cost per wear on this blouse right now is like 10 cents and it's my first time wearing it.


That's all,

Twills

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment