Thursday, May 19, 2011

Depraved Sheep

My son and I wanted to take these pictures in front of these weird murals they have near the arena where I go to roller derby practice because this is the first time I've worn this dress. I bought it during the first day of my 30 for 30 because I was in Old Navy and noticed that it cost only $3.50 because it had a broken belt loop, which I don't use anyway because I'm too tall for the rest of the world's pre-prescribed waist level! So there! :P We flew from the mother's day family function at my grandmother's nursing home to derby and we were a little early so mischief ensued.


028


026


024


033


On her:


Dress: Old Navy $3.50

Booties: American Eagle

Bracelets: randomness


On him:


Hat: Fox

Shirt: MMA, Grandma'ed

Shorts: Old Navy

Socks: Fruit of the Loom

Shoes: Nike

Handsomeness: His Mama ;)



It was a little awkward when a bunch of my teammates started driving in right past me at the same time as the camera was going off. I'm still trying to keep my blogging life a secret for the most part and am still so awkward with taking pics outside. And someone please remind me to take pics before driving in the car for an hour. I judge other people for their wrinkly clothes and I am no exception! (I'm judging you. Yes, YOU!)


That's all,

Twills

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment