Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Self-Made

I made this scarf myself, and I've been thinking of doing a DIY but I can't remember where I first saw the idea. I remember that it was on someone's blog who had linked to a different blog where they first saw this done. Is that vague enough for you?



046



Scarf: Self made

Shoes: Payless

Everything else: Old Navy


I got a hematoma (I warn you, never google images of this word!) on my hip at roller derby practice on Sunday so I haven't been able to actually wear pants since then. Really, who needs pants anyway? I only wear clothes if I'm going to be leaving the house and that's why I make people call before they come over! The swelling has gone down dramatically as of last night so I should be able to get dressed again soon. It helps that it's been raining constantly for days now, I kind of feel like staying in bed all day again.


That's all,

Twills

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Yowch! I hope you're doing alright. Feel better soon. I feel like I saw the same scarf DIY - I also think I caught a link from Work With What You've Got.

    Re Fly London: They're a great brand - Just be aware of sizing issues. They run on the European sizing, but most e-tailers incorrectly quote the US conversion imo. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds familiar! I think it must have been from Work With What You've Got but then redirected to someone else who I meant to subscribe to but didn't. I'll have to do some more digging.

    Thanks for the heads up about the sizing. I'll probably eBay a pair first just to see if I love them "in real life", so I'll be sure to get some sort of measurement. :)

    ReplyDelete