Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rawr!

I don't know what ever encouraged me to buy this ridiculous shirt but even though it's so voluminous and slighty "Middle-Aged Texan Socialite" I still have fun wearing it. There's something about wearing several different kinds of animal print that makes me happy. I was wearing this, too, the day when I managed to buy a tiger striped suitcase for less than 40 dollars. Winning!



016



Shirt: Costco

Skirt: Winners

Shoes: Victoria's Secret



I can't wait until it gets colder so I can wear this with my pink leopard tights. With a shirt underneath! You can't really tell in the photo (or can you?) but this sucker is sheer and I was only wearing a bra underneath. Scandalised the children, but you can't win them all.


That's all,

Twills

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment